Australia is the largest country in Oceania, also the sixth-largest country in the world. Lying between the Pacific and Indian oceans, it is a spectacular country with rich culture and an ever-developing economy. However, there’s more to it than just that, and in this blog, we’ll learn more about Australia!
JetBlue Airlines is one of the low-cost airlines operating in both domestic and international routes. We believe that traveling should be made possible for everyone, and one way to do so is by providing cheap flight tickets. Get to know us and make your initial reservations at JetBlue Airlines Reservations.
Our travel experts leave no stones unturned when it comes to providing amazing deals on cheap flight tickets, exclusive offers, last-minute deals, holiday packages and many more at JetBlue Airlines Deals. Go ahead, and grab the offers at amazing prices!
You will also experience a flight journey like nowhere else while flying with JetBlue Airlines Flights. With us, you will feel like home for all we do is cater to all your in-flight needs and add more comfort to your journey. Fly With us to experience the best!
Given below are some interesting facts about Australia:
1. Note that you carry some cash in your wallet- for cards are not always accepted there.
2. Driving distances are usually long and empty.
3. This country is known to have crocs inhabiting its entire Top End.
4. It is home to the oldest living civilization in the world- so much to learn there.
5. There are plenty of Kangaroos are macrocodes, and chances are, when you are on a road trip you might meet a lot of them.
6. Most of its exotic flora and fauna can only be found there and nowhere else.
7. It is known as a huge sporting nation.
8. The coffee in this country is regarded as the best in the world.
9. Some of its cattle stations are said to be bigger than some European countries.
10. One of the most expensive cities in the world to live in.
However, these are just a few of the many facts about this country. If this isn’t enough reason to fall in love with Australia!