When it comes to holiday getaways and travel destinations, Israel is often overlooked or not the first choice. However, this country in the Middle East is home to some of the world’s firsts and the most important. To the Jews, Christians, and Muslims, Israel is regarded as the Holy Land, with Jerusalem as its most sacred city. And for those who are planning to explore this land soon, JetBlue Airlines Deals and discounts are at your fingertips with the cheapest offers!
For a vacation filled with new discoveries and adventures, make your escape to Israel this holiday with JetBlue Airlines Flights and save a hefty sum on your online reservations!
Here’s everything you need to know about Israel before your visit:
- Island has the world’s eighth-longest life expectancy at 82 years, which is more than that of the United Kingdom, the United States, and Germany.
- After Tokyo and New York City, Tel Aviv in Israel has the highest number of sushi restaurants, more than 100 of them.
- In case you were wondering, Israel is the first country in the world to ban underweight models.
- The world’s biggest known dog cemetery is in Ashkelon, one of the cities in Israel.
- Israel boasts the world’s highest number of Bauhaus buildings.
- The world’s smallest subway system is in Haifa, about a 1.8-kilometer track with only four carriages.
- The renowned Dead Sea in Israel is the lowest point on earth.
- Mount of Olives in Jerusalem is the oldest continually operating cemetery in the world.
- The amount of milk each cow in Israel produces is more than any other country in the world, with South Korea as its competitor.
- Rafi Yoeli is an Israeli inventor who is currently inventing the world’s first flying car.
- Israel created the world’s first electric hair remover (epilator).
- The only country on earth to call up women into the military is Israel.
- When it comes to the survival of cancer patients, Israel ranks first in the world.
Lose no time and book a cheap flight by making your advance JetBlue Airlines Reservations online with ease and in a hassle-free manner!
Disclaimer: The information contained in this blog/ article is for general information purposes only. We do not own or manage any kind of Travel Services. We don’t declare that we are airlines or are associated with any airlines. Entire branding is authentic for expressive purposes only and does not denote any involvement with any airlines or organization . We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.