As the summer in Canada arrives, both the tourists in addition to the natives here especially who are adventure lovers can think of choosing for mountain biking. Prior to you go ahead and get JetBlue Airlines Reservations done make sure that you know the popular destinations to mountain bike in the country:
- Rossland, BC: Rossland is regarded as the Mountain Biking Capital of Canada whose classic trail network comprises of fifty one runs ranging from wild double black diamonds to novice greens. These exceptionally maintained trails include magnificent downhill free-ride and single track, in addition to the 36km extensive Seven Summits.
- Whistler, BC: This Mountain Bike Park is known for its worldwide reputation as an ecstasy for mountain bikers. This is one of the most popularly visited places for mountain biking across Canada.
- Mont St Anne, Quebec: This place hosts Mountain Biking World Cup every year. The speedy gondola drops riders at the top of the mountain where they can choose from dozens of trails, characteristically double-track with some adrenaline rush single track.
- Hardwood Hills, ON: This place has 34km of eye-catching rolling double-track and one more 50km of powerful single track, most predominantly the Gnarly, Crank’d, and Radical trails. Bike rentals, food and accommodation are offered on site. Other single track trails which you should check out in the area comprise Albion Hills, Buckswallow, 3 Stage and Kelso.
- Le P’tit Train du Nord, QC: This lengthy mostly gravel trail takes you through lush landscape, charming villages and deserted by magnificently restored train stations. The trail runs amid Mon-Laurier and St Jerome, and can be as distinguished as you make it.
- Bromont, QC: This is one of the most popular ski resorts that double as a first-class mountain bike destination in the summer. There are just about 20 marked bike trails served by ski-lifts, ranging from beginner to specialist, and it is one of the key bike parks in the country.
If you want to enjoy mountain biking in Canada, ensure that you book flight tickets by logging into Jet Blue Airlines Website. Do not forget to avail the exclusive American Airlines Deals and offers as this will help you to save money.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this blog/ article is for general information purposes only. We do not own or manage any kind of Travel Services. We don’t declare that we are airlines or are associated with any airlines. Entire branding is authentic for expressive purposes only and does not denote any involvement with any airlines or organization . We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.