Memphis is a town full of historic places. It is situated southwest to Tennessee and has many tourist-friendly places to visit. So hurry and book your JetBlue Airlines Tickets now!
- Belz Museum is one of the most popular historic places here that highlights contemporary Judaic pieces and the Holocaust Memorial Gallery. The museum has a great assortment of Asian work of art. The historical centre is informally known as the “Jade Museum” because of its broad assortment of jade sculptures.
- Visit the Pink Palace Family of Museums, which is housed in a flashy pink chateau! The gallery is devoted to the history and culture of the town. It is a perfect place to visit if you are travelling with your family (especially kids). With an assortment of shows, you can see a full-scale generation of a unique Piggly Wiggly store and also explore the dinosaur displays.
- Another tourist-perfect place to visit here is the Stax Museum of American Soul Music. The museum is furnished with some un-ordinary comforts, including a TV, a refrigerated, minibar, etc. The gallery has an assortment of displays, movies, and exhibitions.
- If you are a foodie, you will enjoy in this town of Memphis. There are different sorts of cafés and grills that offer yummy food! The tart and sweet sauces will make your taste buds go all stirred! Memphis serves the best pork and smoked ribs. The most well-known spots in the city called Corky’s BBQ and Cozy Corner BBQ has the top grill and serves the best char-grill food!
- If you are more of a drinker than a foodie, then there are many breweries to consider visiting. Taste the Memphis Craft Beer, which offers a great taste and a smooth drinking experience!
Make your JetBlue Airlines Reservations online now, by visiting the JetBlue Airlines Official Site!