Costa Rica is a nation with huge open pasture lands, excellent farming products, dense rain forests, and beaches, ideal for you to enjoy the sunset here with your loved ones. Take a road trip to explore the hidden gems of Costa Rica. So plan your visit now by visiting the Jet Blue Airlines Official Site!
- Visit the Osa Peninsula, which is a remote and secluded area of Costa Rica extending to the southwest corner of the nation. It is one of the most beautiful places on the globe filled with nature. A large part of the Peninsula is covered by the Corcovado National Park, which is home to various varieties of animals including some wild ones, like ungulates, ocelots, and some exotic birds like the red macaw.
- The marine and underwater life of the region is rich as well. Plan a tour to Cano Island for a great swimming session. Witness the astounding coral reefs underwater and a variety of wonderful tropical fishes, and turtles. Watch the magical humpback whales around here.
- Another attraction around the coastline of Costa Rica is the famous Tortuguero National Park.Visit the adventurous spot via vessel or a plane. Indulge in the natural sights and sounds of the national park. Plan a visit to this wonderful place with your family and friends.
- Monkeys hanging at the treetops, the great Amazon kingfishers, and the green macaw flying around, blue toucans and herons, otters, and caiman can be easily seen alongside the riverbanks.
- Head to Costa Rica’s most renowned rain forest, Monteverde located in the Central Mountain Range. It is one of the largest forests of Central America and inhabits six distinct biological systems. Explore the nature-rich area either by walking, by taking a horse ride or by the zip-line.
If you are willing to visit here, then book your Jet Blue Airlines Tickets now! Get Jet Blue Airlines Deals on your ticket bookings so hurry and book now!