Baltimore is a place that has many peppy and culture-rich attractions for tourists to experience. This rejuvenated charming City offers a mixed culture and is jam-packed with popular museums / exhibitions, theatres, and breweries.
So If you are looking forward to visiting this place, hurry and book your JetBlue Airlines Tickets now at the JetBlue Airlines Official Site!
- Baltimore’s artistic is worth exploring! Edgar Allan Poe House and Museum is a place where you’ll come across the story of Baltimore’s eccentric culture.
- One of the most notable attractions in Baltimore is the National Aquarium. It is a mainstream fascination and one of the famous components of it is the aquarium of the “Black tip Reef”. It is a display of Indo-Pacific reefs that shows 20 black tip reef sharks and 60 types of fishes, including zebra sharks, jokester trigger fish, and green ocean turtles.
- Next, plan to visit the American Visionary Art Museum. The museum shows a wide scope of themes on science and innovation that is visionary. There are many displays for children as well. Here, both adults and youngsters are going to learn a lot!
- Next place, which is similar, is the Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine. Enjoy a grand view on the water and catch up on American history here! The place though is for history buffs; you can also visit to unwind on the grounds!
- If you love to try new brews in a new place, then in Baltimore, there are various lager houses around that offer tastings of the best brews! One of the most well known here is Union Craft Brewing in the Medfield region of the city. Waverly Brewing Company is another well-known place to tries the smooth brews!
This place is an ideal destination for your next holiday! So hurry and make your JetBlue Airlines Reservations now!