Short trips are always fun. Your days usually remain packed and you can explore small towns and settlements that you have not visited before. The below mentioned are two such towns where you can head to in your next weekend. Visit the Jet Blue Airlines Official Site now.
Get amazing deals on your flight tickets:
This place is surrounded by the biggest woodland of Ponderosa pines on the planet and the home of the popular Lowell Observatory. Flagstaff has many activities for the tourists:
- Start your experience with a climb to the Walnut Canyon National Monument to see antiquated Sinagua or get an adrenaline surge while boating on the wasteland of the Colorado River.
- Next, move to the ultimate activity of visiting Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument to see the volcanic soot cone, which is decades old.
- You can also visit the Grand Falls of the Little Colorado River.
- If you are not into adventurous activities, then there are options for you such as visiting the Museum of Northern Arizona. The museum praises the Native American legacy of the region.
- If you have time by the end of the week, then book yourself a ticket to the incredibly famous Flagstaff Symphony Orchestra.
- For children, there is the Lowell Observatory where they can look at the brilliant sky through the telescope.
Sedona has a number of attractions to see.
- Slide Rock State Park in Oak Creek Canyon is the little cousin of the Grand Canyon so you must see them if and when you visit the town.
- You can also visit the Devil’s Bridge, which is a sandstone curve offering climbing opportunities up to the precarious path.
- Visit the Sedona Heritage Museum to find out about the life of Sedona pioneers. Also pay a short visit to the Sedona Arts Centre, which is the core of Sedona’s craft network.
- Next, you can take the Wine Tours of Sedona
So make way for your next holiday now by making jetblue Airlines Reservations online and get amazing jetblue airlines deals!