From extraordinary vineyards to medieval castles and cheesy tourist sites, Paris has a lot to offer its visitors set aside the ultra-modern lifestyle. While the city has hundreds of sights to visit, you can escape the city for some fantastic day trips with your friends and see what else this incredible country has to offer. Get on the road, plan your trip to Paris at the cheapest rate with JetBlue Airlines flights.
Get in touch with us by dialing the JetBlue Airlines Phone Number today.
Below we have curated some of the best trip ideas for you and your friends while you are traveling to Paris:
1. The Palace of Versailles: Located just 20km from Paris, the Palace of Versailles is truly a sight not to be missed, packed with exquisite gardens and lavish interiors. This lavish country estate is a massive and decadent symbol of royal power and continues to remain as one of the most-visited attractions in the vicinity of Paris.
2. The D-Day Beaches: Located just a few kilometers away from Paris is the D-Day Beaches, a place where visitors can retrace the steps of the 150,000 brave American, British and Canadian soldiers. If you are looking for some fresh air and stunning nature, don’t deny yourself the pleasure of enjoying the best of French gastronomy, charming fishing ports and touring beaches and quaint villages.
3. Champagne: Located east of Paris, is the Champagne region. Get a day off to experience the champagne culture, tour the vineyards and sample the neighborhood’s wine in a day.
4. Giverny: Giverny is home to one of the most renowned painters Claude Monet, the picturesque village is famous for its gardens and art museums.
5. Mount Saint Michel: Located at the limit between Brittany and Normandy, the island is one of the most unique and iconic French locations outside of Paris. Covered with fortifications and a magnificent monastery the small rock promontory is a perfect example of feudal society. Discover amazing places to create memories. Hurry don’t miss the golden opportunity, make use of JetBlue Airlines’ phone number and let us take you to wonderful places.
For any queries and updates, JetBlue Airlines customer support is open 24/7. Call us and be a part of this truly amazing journey.