Peru is a famous country situated in South America. The country has a large portion of Amazon rain forest and Machu Picchu. It is an old Incan city located around the Andes mountain range. The neighbouring area of Machu Picchu includes Sacred Valley, Inca Trail and a historical city of Cusco. Peru is rich in wildlife, natural spots and archaeological sites.
Plan a trip to the capital of Peru- Lima now by booking air tickets at the Jetblue Airlines Official Site!
The city has numerous places to visit and activities to do:
Walk through the Malecon De Mira Flores
Malecon is a wonderful promenade and boardwalk in the region of Mira flores, which offers breath-taking views around the ocean and great beaches. Stroll around this beautiful spot in the capital of Lima.
Mira Flores stretches for approximately 8 kilometres along the astounding coast. People from around the globe visit here to spend some pleasant vacation. Halt at the Larcomar strip mall to enjoy more beautiful perspectives. Rent a bicycle here and go for a short spin around the football courts and dazzling nurseries.
Explore the Plaza de Armas
Visit the Plaza de Armas, which welcomes visitors without any charge. The place is also known as the Plaza Mayor which is one of the historical places of Lima. The city was established back in 1535. The place is surrounded by the Lima Cathedral and Government Palace. The place is pleasant to stroll around with your family and friends. The gallery here is filled with impeccable art pieces.
Try the Peruvian Cuisine
The style of Peruvian cooking is renowned in entire South America. There are numerous places to eat in Lima where you can taste the amazing South American delicacies. The eateries here offer a great deal of Spanish, Italian as well as Chinese food. Try the diverse cafes, fine-dine restaurants, and some wonderful food trucks, which can be seen frequently in the streets of Lima.
So book your Jetblue Airlines Tickets now and avail Jetblue Airlines Deals!
Augusta is a wonderful city in the state of Georgia, United States of America. The city border with the region of South Carolina. The city of Augusta has various places to visit and activities to do. People from around the globe visit the state of Georgia for vacationing purposes. The city has numerous historical museums, golf clubs, and beautiful natural places like River walk, the coast of Savannah River and some great trekking trails. To visit here, book your Jet Blue airlines tickets and get amazing Jet Blue airlines deals!
Here are some places you must visit in the city of Augusta:
Morris Museum of Art
The Morris Museum of Art welcomes tourists on all days without any charge. The wonderful historical center is situated on the River walk. The museum is one of its kind and exhibits work numerous artists of South America. Some pieces of fine art here are from 18th century. The museum displays many artworks, photographs, models, and transitory displays. The museum was open for the public back in 1991.
Stroll around River walk
- Unwind yourself at the beautiful and tranquil Augusta River walk. Enjoy the cold breeze coming straight from the mighty Savannah River. The River walk is the most loved spot of the city and attracts people from around the region. Stroll around the tall trees around and click some great photographs with your dear ones.
- Spend some quality time at the nearby Japanese Gardens around the River walk. The spot is known to be seen in many Hollywood blockbusters.
Phinizy Swamp Nature Park
- The Phinizy Swamp Nature Park is another great place of Augusta filled with natural aspects and attracts a large number of locals. The park is stretched in over 1100 acres of green area.
- The recreational park offers various activities for you and your friends. Rent a bicycle here and go for a pleasant ride or evengo for a hike in the beautiful grasslands.
Hurry and make your JetBlue airlines reservations today!
Costa Rica is a nation with huge open pasture lands, excellent farming products, dense rain forests, and beaches, ideal for you to enjoy the sunset here with your loved ones. Take a road trip to explore the hidden gems of Costa Rica. So plan your visit now by visiting the Jet Blue Airlines Official Site!
- Visit the Osa Peninsula, which is a remote and secluded area of Costa Rica extending to the southwest corner of the nation. It is one of the most beautiful places on the globe filled with nature. A large part of the Peninsula is covered by the Corcovado National Park, which is home to various varieties of animals including some wild ones, like ungulates, ocelots, and some exotic birds like the red macaw.
- The marine and underwater life of the region is rich as well. Plan a tour to Cano Island for a great swimming session. Witness the astounding coral reefs underwater and a variety of wonderful tropical fishes, and turtles. Watch the magical humpback whales around here.
- Another attraction around the coastline of Costa Rica is the famous Tortuguero National Park.Visit the adventurous spot via vessel or a plane. Indulge in the natural sights and sounds of the national park. Plan a visit to this wonderful place with your family and friends.
- Monkeys hanging at the treetops, the great Amazon kingfishers, and the green macaw flying around, blue toucans and herons, otters, and caiman can be easily seen alongside the riverbanks.
- Head to Costa Rica’s most renowned rain forest, Monteverde located in the Central Mountain Range. It is one of the largest forests of Central America and inhabits six distinct biological systems. Explore the nature-rich area either by walking, by taking a horse ride or by the zip-line.
If you are willing to visit here, then book your Jet Blue Airlines Tickets now! Get Jet Blue Airlines Deals on your ticket bookings so hurry and book now!
Oklahoma is a decent vacation destination for those who love seeing art displays and museums, luxurious gardens, and small towns full of places. So if you are planning a vacation anytime soon, visit the JetBlue Airlines Official Site now!
Following are the places to see while holidaying in Oklahoma:
- For those who have come with their family (or children), visit the Oklahoma Aquarium! Get to see the huge fishes, sea turtles, and Polynesian Reef here. This aquarium is no ordinary and is regarded for the world’s biggest assortment of bullhead sharks (see the Shark Adventure display). Not only local sea creatures but creatures from across the globe can be seen here!
- Visit Ponca City, which is popular for its palatial home. The city also has the widely known Bryant Baker Gallery, which is a great tourist attraction! It is devoted to the namesake stone carver and you’ll find many beautiful sculptures here! There are many displays that will make you flummoxed with wonder!
- Visit Tahlequah (the capital of the Cherokee Indian Nation) to know about the region’s history at the Cherokee Heritage Centre. See the notable wooden structures of Adams Corner Rural Village showcasing Native American history. There are many other interesting displays to explore!
- Oklahoma City’s midtown is famous for its Botanical Gardens. You will cherish coming to this place! With a huge yard and a little lake, it is a perfect place for a family get-together. Visit the Crystal Bridge Conservatory of plants in which they bloom over the tropical woods! Enjoy the bird’s-eye view of the flower-filled garden.
If you think Oklahoma is a place that is going to make your holiday worthwhile, then hurry and book your JetBlue Airlines Tickets now to get some amazing JetBlue Airlines Deals! Also, avail early-bird discounts!
The city of Chicago is situated in the wonderful state of Illinois, the United States of America. The city has various places to visit and activities to do with your loved ones. Chicago is known for its modern and urban areas including the iconic downtown region of Chicago. Following are some eateries you must visit while visiting Chicago.
So, hurry and book your JetBlue airlines tickets now!
Tiffin: The Indian Kitchen
Head to this wonderful restaurant of Chicago offering Indian and Chinese delicacies as well as offer a lively ambience to the visitors.The gigantic menu consists of majorly some vegan dishes like the seared baby corn and paneer (cottage cheese) bean stews along with various kinds of bread. Other famous and delicious food items here include poori, varieties of paratha, etc.
Royal Indian Grill
Visit here to taste flavourful Indian cuisines. Royal Indian Grill provides for in-house dining as well as takeaways. Try the delicious chicken tikka masala and garlic naan here along with any good drink. Other famous dishes of the restaurant include daal (pulses) makhani and butter chicken.
Visit this lively bar which has an essence of Indian style is the ideal spot to grab some delectable samosas and other Indian snacks along with a lager or a mocktail. Plan a dinner here with your loved ones and spend some memorable time.
Head to the famous restaurant Mango Pickle, which is situated in the northern area of Edge water. Owned and operated by the famous chef Marisa Paolillo, this restaurant, offers some astounding delicacies. Paolillo explored India for 10 years and learning about Indian food. Later, she moved back to Chicago and devoted herself to Mango Pickle in order to provide wonderful food to Indians as well as locals. Try the delicious cashew rice cake, meat pan-fried food, and sheep khichdi.
To make your online JetBlue Airlines Reservations now, book JetBlue airlines tickets now!
Travelling amid the COVID-19 outbreak has become pretty concerning.There is no need to drop your outing plans but try to act cautiously by following the below-mentioned tips. If you plan to travel, make your JetBlue Airlines Reservations online!
- Continuously use hand sanitizer: Hand sanitizer is a must to have thing in your travel backpack. Use it every now and then (immediately after touching any susceptible surface).
- Make use of an e-wallet to pay: when you pay in shops, or markets you ought to ditch the typical wallet (cash pay) and do a transaction via e-wallet.
- Know your clinical history:If you have any prior conditions that can make you truly sick from the corona virus (such as respiratory sickness, cardiovascular ailment, diabetes, hypertension, etc.), then it is better to get checked on the level of your disease (such as blood sugar level, BP, etc.) before initiating with your trip!
- Keep away from packs: Try to avoid crowded places as you travel. Instead, discover new isolated places, which are not just safe but also beautiful!
- Clean much-used objects with a cleaning splash or wipe: Make sure to clean things, which you are holding on to all day such as your phone or camera.For this purpose, carry the disinfected spray or wipes.
- Double check: Try to make things clean by yourself even if they are already cleaned. For example, your hotel room, beds, etc. are cleaned by the service boys, but try to clear them by yourself too.
There won’t be an ideal time to travel from now on wards as we have to live with the virus. So there is no point holding on! If you have chosen to travel, book your JetBlue airlines tickets at the JetBlue airlines official site now!
Cancun is a place loaded with swinging dance club, upscale shopping centers and cafés, and a Miami Beach-like strand of lodgings& resorts. It offers miles of great white-sand seashores with clear, turquoise waters! So if you wish to plan a vacation to Cancun, visit the JetBlue Airlines Official Site now and make early JetBlue Airlines Reservations!
- Cancun flaunts many eco-themed parks and different attractions, including Cirque de Soleil theatre, called Joya. There are also many retreats such as castles and pyramids that have now been turned into cafés and flawless spas. This place is in fact; home to interesting archaeological destinations, and different lavish spas offering a wide scope of facilities of varied range and taste.
- You can consider booking your stay at the core of Cancun’s Hotel Zone that is around the Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancun). The museum is a lovely place where you get to see different antiques and study an interesting history of the Yucatan Peninsula. Spend your evening out by exploring many great dance clubs and pubs!
- Another fun place to visit here is Cancun’s Aquarium, situated in the La Isla Shopping Village. This place too is closely situated near the hotel zone (west of the hotel zone). It is a family place and you can take your children along to get them a hands-on experience of knowing the nearby marine life. You can see the dolphins swim and enjoy many learning activities too.
- Next, visit the National Institute of Anthropology and History. The place has a diverse collection of alabaster, obsidian and jade covers, weapons and ancient rarities. If you are not a history buff or a museum person, then explore the nature and culture of the locale! Visit the parks and farms nearby and taste the amazing local cuisine!
If the place sounds fun to you, book your JetBlue Airlines Tickets now!
Memphis is a town full of historic places. It is situated southwest to Tennessee and has many tourist-friendly places to visit. So hurry and book your JetBlue Airlines Tickets now!
- Belz Museum is one of the most popular historic places here that highlights contemporary Judaic pieces and the Holocaust Memorial Gallery. The museum has a great assortment of Asian work of art. The historical centre is informally known as the “Jade Museum” because of its broad assortment of jade sculptures.
- Visit the Pink Palace Family of Museums, which is housed in a flashy pink chateau! The gallery is devoted to the history and culture of the town. It is a perfect place to visit if you are travelling with your family (especially kids). With an assortment of shows, you can see a full-scale generation of a unique Piggly Wiggly store and also explore the dinosaur displays.
- Another tourist-perfect place to visit here is the Stax Museum of American Soul Music. The museum is furnished with some un-ordinary comforts, including a TV, a refrigerated, minibar, etc. The gallery has an assortment of displays, movies, and exhibitions.
- If you are a foodie, you will enjoy in this town of Memphis. There are different sorts of cafés and grills that offer yummy food! The tart and sweet sauces will make your taste buds go all stirred! Memphis serves the best pork and smoked ribs. The most well-known spots in the city called Corky’s BBQ and Cozy Corner BBQ has the top grill and serves the best char-grill food!
- If you are more of a drinker than a foodie, then there are many breweries to consider visiting. Taste the Memphis Craft Beer, which offers a great taste and a smooth drinking experience!
Make your JetBlue Airlines Reservations online now, by visiting the JetBlue Airlines Official Site!
Situated at just 90 miles off the bank of Florida, Cuba is every traveller’s bucket list. The culture and history of this island country are unique and interesting to experience. Cuba is loaded up with pearled French work and you must visit here at least once! Book your flight tickets to Cuba now at the JetBlue Airlines Official Site now!
- You must explore the Cuban streets first full of famous eateries and Cuban cuisine! The smell of freshly prepared Cuban espresso will breathe life into you. The music of the day spills out of cafés and bistros all over and creates such a happy vibe on the streets! You will find many music artists playing around the streets of Old Havana.
- The Plaza de Armas is one of the main points of the city. The name comes from the military service and it is started in the mid- sixteenth century to shield Havana from privateers and outside naval forces. Here, you can visit Havana’s first English book shop- Cuba Libro and find an assortment of interesting reads!
- Cuba has a shining association with craft of numerous types, such as music, painting, or composing. On the edges of Havana, in a rural area known as San Francisco de Paula, stands Ernest Hemingway’s previous home. The celebrated American creator lived in Cuba from 1939 to 1961. The home has been revamped so well that it looks just as Hemingway left five minutes before you showed up and could return at any moment. The creator composed two of his honour winning books while living in Cuba.
- Next, plan a visit to the well-known Palace of Fine Arts, which houses fine art made by Cubans between the seventeenth and nineteenth centuries. You will find elegant works of art portraying life in Cuba. The Museo de communicates is another place to visit nearby.
You can quickly make your JetBlue Airlines Reservations now and get many great JetBlue Airlines Deals on your flight bookings!
Halifax County has a broad history that can be followed back to the Colonial Era. It was once an important colony of Great Britain. During the 1800s, Halifax County was a known and significant business hub. There are some mysterious places to visit here so if you like such places, book your JetBlue Airlines Reservations now and get many fab JetBlue Airlines Deals!
Spooky things to see at this North Carolina State of the United States of America:
- Halifax County has abundant places to visit like historical museums and activities to spend quality time with your loved ones. The place is located alongside the Interstate 95. Halifax County’s other jewels include the Notable Halifax State Historic Site, the Roanoke Canal Museum and Trail, and the Sylvan Heights Bird Park. You can also hire a tourist guide here for a better experience.
- One of the popular museums that you must add to your bucket list is the Crypto zoology and Paranormal Museum. This museum cum exhibition hall is dedicated to the “study and show of animals and many wonders that are not justified according to science”. The place also highlights various ancient antiques and impressions of Yeti or some Bigfoot creature found in the Medoc Mountain State Park.
- The destination is filled with many adventurous and mysterious spots to visit. There are many spooky places here including the famous Dollhouse. The children home turned into an antique toyshop, which is considered as one of the most frightening places in Halifax.Eyewitnesses including the owner’s child, guests and tourists have seen objects moving on their own and some have seen Barcelo,the famous resident of the area.
- In case you’re strolling at the Medoc Mountain State Park and think you’ve run across something unusual; you can visit the centre and report your discovery. Plan a trip to Halifax County and explore the area for an eerie experience!
Visit the JetBlue Airlines Official Site and book your tickets online without any hassle!