In this blog, we will talk about Paris, the capital of France. Paris which is called the “city of love” is known for its culture, fashion, art and culinary science. Each year there are plenty of tourists who visit France from all over the world. The city is situated along the banks of river Seine. Paris is the place of art lovers, because of which there are many museums, which you can visit. To enjoy more of Paris, you can take a flight with JetBlue Airlines Flights. It gives the finest travel experience whether you are traveling solo or with your family.
1. Eiffel Tower: The wrought iron tower is the capital landmark of Paris. It is named after the engineer Gustave Eiffel whose company was responsible for building and designing the tower. Visitors can get a panoramic view of Paris by climbing the tower and enjoy the spectacular view.
2. Louvre Museum: One of the most important landmarks in Paris is the Louvre Museum, the world’s largest art museum and a historic monument in Paris. Located on the Right Bank of the Seine, the museum is home to more than 38,000 objects from prehistory to the 21st century. Roughly around10.2 million visitors visit the museum annually and you can be one of them when you make your reservations with JetBlue Airlines Reservations.
3. Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris: The Notre Dame is a famous medieval catholic church dedicated to the Virgin Mary. Referred to simply as Notre-Dame, this medieval Catholic cathedral is considered to be one of the finest examples of French Gothic architecture and is one of the most widely recognized symbols of the French nation. The rib vault and flying buttress, the enormous and colorful rose windows, as well as the naturalism and abundance of its sculptural decoration, are some of the characteristics that set it apart from the earlier Romanesque style.
4. Arc de Triomphe: Designed by Jean Chalgrin in 1806 and inspired by the Arch of Titus in Rome, the Arc de Triomphe is one of the most famous monuments in Paris. The Arc de Triomphe was constructed in honor of those who fought and died for France in the French Revolutionary and Napoleonic Wars. Setting the tone for public monuments with triumphant patriotic messages, the Arch still retains the essence of the original concept which was a powerful, unified ensemble.
5. Palace of Versailles: The palace of Versailles used to be the royal residence of Louis XIV. The palace comprises of beautiful apartments, halls with breathtaking chandeliers and mirrors. The Palace of Versailles in an enchanting place with a blend of art and nature. Located away from the city of Paris, visitors can plan for a trip if they want to experience the stunning palace symbol of power. From the rooms to the gardens, every intrinsic detail has been crafted with the utmost care to achieve its glorious look.
If you are interested in booking cheap flight tickets visit JetBlue Airlines Official Site today, grab the offers before anyone else.